Technical Sales EngineerPosted 14th November 2017.
South of England (may be home based)
AR UK Ltd is a well-established distributor of test and measurement equipment and systems specialising in EMC, RF/Microwave, Power Electronics and Electrical Safety. Part of the AR group of companies we have a proven track record and an enviable reputation in providing our customers with high quality technical solutions to their testing needs.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to join our existing team, responsible for establishing growth by driving sales and developing key accounts in the South of England. This is an exciting and varied role with plenty of opportunity for the right candidate to explore and secure business in a broad range of markets.
Managing a significant sales territory, you will ultimately be responsible for sales growth and retention of the accounts in your area. You will need to be able to effectively:
- Manage your own business by planning and prioritising personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed targets
- Use appropriate methods of prospecting and finding new business opportunities
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other Company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Contribute to marketing and advertising activity associated to the products and services offered by the Company.
You will be an enthusiastic, self-motivated, results driven sales professional. With a proven track record in a related technical sales role you will be passionate about sales and providing your customers with the right technical solution for their needs. Some experience of Key Account Management would be a distinct advantage.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate significant sales achievements with a clear focus on identifying new opportunities and closing sales.
For the right candidate, we will offer:
- A competitive salary, negotiable upon experience and track record
- A company car (or allowance)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical cover (optional)
- 25 days holiday per year
If you feel you are that Sales Professional we are looking for please send your CV to Mark Reeve (Managing Director) via email – email@example.com.