Peak, CW & Average Power Sensors
The overall performance of a power meter dependents on the power sensor employed. Boonton has a variety of quality power sensors to meet virtually all applications. Boonton has a complete line of Peak and Average power sensors up to 40 GHz for all of your fast rise time, wide bandwidth and wide dynamic range applications.
- Fast measurement speed
- Wide dynamic range (-70 dBm to +20 dBm)
- Calibration factors, linearity and temperature compensations data stored in EEPROM
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Accurate calibration and unique traceability to NIST
- Compatible with the most of Boonton power meter series